Author Topic: Biden shares what he says were Beau’s ‘last words’ while telling Howard Stern a lot of whoppers  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden shares what he says were Beau’s ‘last words’ while telling Howard Stern a lot of whoppers
April 28, 2024 | Melissa Fine

In a move presumably made to reach voters and prove he can hold his end of a live conversation, President Biden sat down in the remarkably safe space of “drooling” shock-jock Howard Stern and lied his butt off — repeatedly.

Reporter Greg Price kept track of the whoppers on X.

“On Howard Stern’s show today, Biden claimed… He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard (Lie); He received ‘salacious pictures’ from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service (Definitely a lie and senators don’t have secret service protection); That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation. (Lie); That he was ‘runner-up in state scoring’ in football. (Lie),” Price wrote.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1783900381346410512

excerpt:

On Stern, Biden’s deceased son Beau was once again invoked for emotional effect as the president shared what he claimed was his son’s last words.

“He said, ‘Look at me, dad. Promise me, dad. Promise me, dad that you’ll not leave public life. I know when I go, you’ll want to quit. You’ll want to quit,'” the president said after a dramatic pause. “And he looked at me and said, ‘Give me your word as a Biden. Give me your word.'”

“I gave him my word on the health of my family. And he said, ‘Promise me dad, you won’t step back.’ And I made the promise,” Biden continued. “Before he passed away — I shouldn’t — Last thing he said before he passed away — I mean we were in the hospital, Hunt and I with him, lying in the hospital bed. He looked and he said, ‘I’m not scared, dad, It’s Ok. I’m not scared, it’s Ok.'”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/04/28/biden-shares-what-he-says-were-beaus-last-words-while-telling-howard-stern-a-lot-of-whoppers-1455618/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Cannibals that got Uncle Bosey eat Beau too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.