Author Topic: Biden Roasts Trump at WHCD: ‘I’m a Grown Man Running Against a Six-Year-Old’  (Read 773 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Roasts Trump at WHCD: ‘I’m a Grown Man Running Against a Six-Year-Old’...... ****drummer

Elizabeth Weibel 27 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden roasted former President Donald Trump while addressing celebrities and journalists attending the White House Correspondents Dinner on Saturday evening.

“It’s been a year since I’ve delivered this speech and my wife, Jill, who is with me tonight, was worried how I’d do,” Biden began. “I told her, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just like riding a bike.’ She said, ‘That’s what I’m worried about.'”

Biden’s remarks come after he fell off his bike in Rehoboth, Delaware, in June 2022, after he got his foot stuck.

“Of course, the 2024 election’s in full swing, and yes, age is an issue,” Biden continued. “I’m a grown man running against a six-year-old. Well, I feel great. I really feel great. I’m campaigning all over the country, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina. I’ve always done well in the 13 original colonies.”

“Speaking of history, did you hear what Donald just said about the major Civil War battle? ‘Gettysburg. Wow.’ Trump’s speech was so embarrassing the statue of Robert E. Lee surrendered again. But, look, age is the only thing we have in common.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/27/jjoe-biden-roasts-trump-im-a-grown-man-running-against-a-six-year-old/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He should ask his joke writer for his money back.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

He should ask his joke writer for his money back.
It's probably the same 20-year-old who runs Joe's Twitter account.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

DeSantis with his gay white water boots would be mopping the floor on bidet unlike Trump who is still even in the polls.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Any involvement of Joe Biden and a 6 year old should be view with horror and law enforcement review.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

‘I’m a Grown Man Running After a Six-Year-Old’ is what the headline should have said.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Speaking of six-year-olds .  .  .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump trashes ‘absolute disaster’ White House Correspondents’ Dinner, takes jabs at Colin Jost
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published April 28, 2024, 11:13 a.m. ET

Donald Trump on Sunday trashed the White House Correspondents’ Dinner after being mocked by President Biden and “Saturday Night Live” star Colin Jost at the annual event.

“The White House Correspondents’ Dinner was really bad. Colin Jost BOMBED, and Crooked Joe was an absolute disaster! Doesn’t get much worse than this!,” the former president, 77, whined on Truth Social.

Trump broke with tradition and skipped out on all of the White House Correspondents’ Dinners during his presidency.

Some have speculated that Trump was scarred by the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama mercilessly skewered him.

On Saturday evening, during the annual event for reporters and celebrities, Biden leveraged his appearance to take aim at his predecessor.

“I’m a grown man running against a 6-year-old,” Biden, 81, said during his speech. “Age is the only thing we have in common. My vice president actually endorses me.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/28/us-news/trump-whines-about-absolute-disaster-at-white-house-correspondents-dinner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Hey, Joe - Trump isn't the one wearing diapers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Speaking of six-year-olds .  .  .

What Heaven would look like to Joe...minus the parents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Hey, Joe - Trump isn't the one wearing diapers.

:silly:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.