General Category > Elections 2024

Biden Roasts Trump at WHCD: ‘I’m a Grown Man Running Against a Six-Year-Old’

<< < (2/3) > >>

corbe:
 ‘I’m a Grown Man Running After a Six-Year-Old’ is what the headline should have said.

Hoodat:
Speaking of six-year-olds .  .  .

mystery-ak:
 Trump trashes ‘absolute disaster’ White House Correspondents’ Dinner, takes jabs at Colin Jost
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published April 28, 2024, 11:13 a.m. ET

Donald Trump on Sunday trashed the White House Correspondents’ Dinner after being mocked by President Biden and “Saturday Night Live” star Colin Jost at the annual event.

“The White House Correspondents’ Dinner was really bad. Colin Jost BOMBED, and Crooked Joe was an absolute disaster! Doesn’t get much worse than this!,” the former president, 77, whined on Truth Social.

Trump broke with tradition and skipped out on all of the White House Correspondents’ Dinners during his presidency.

Some have speculated that Trump was scarred by the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama mercilessly skewered him.

On Saturday evening, during the annual event for reporters and celebrities, Biden leveraged his appearance to take aim at his predecessor.

“I’m a grown man running against a 6-year-old,” Biden, 81, said during his speech. “Age is the only thing we have in common. My vice president actually endorses me.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/28/us-news/trump-whines-about-absolute-disaster-at-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

mountaineer:
Hey, Joe - Trump isn't the one wearing diapers.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 28, 2024, 08:55:04 pm ---Speaking of six-year-olds .  .  .

--- End quote ---

What Heaven would look like to Joe...minus the parents

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version