General Category > Elections 2024

Biden Roasts Trump at WHCD: ‘I’m a Grown Man Running Against a Six-Year-Old’

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Biden Roasts Trump at WHCD: ‘I’m a Grown Man Running Against a Six-Year-Old’...... ****drummer

Elizabeth Weibel 27 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden roasted former President Donald Trump while addressing celebrities and journalists attending the White House Correspondents Dinner on Saturday evening.

“It’s been a year since I’ve delivered this speech and my wife, Jill, who is with me tonight, was worried how I’d do,” Biden began. “I told her, ‘Don’t worry, it’s just like riding a bike.’ She said, ‘That’s what I’m worried about.'”

Biden’s remarks come after he fell off his bike in Rehoboth, Delaware, in June 2022, after he got his foot stuck.

“Of course, the 2024 election’s in full swing, and yes, age is an issue,” Biden continued. “I’m a grown man running against a six-year-old. Well, I feel great. I really feel great. I’m campaigning all over the country, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina. I’ve always done well in the 13 original colonies.”

“Speaking of history, did you hear what Donald just said about the major Civil War battle? ‘Gettysburg. Wow.’ Trump’s speech was so embarrassing the statue of Robert E. Lee surrendered again. But, look, age is the only thing we have in common.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/27/jjoe-biden-roasts-trump-im-a-grown-man-running-against-a-six-year-old/

Wingnut:
He should ask his joke writer for his money back.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 28, 2024, 01:27:38 pm ---He should ask his joke writer for his money back.

--- End quote ---
It's probably the same 20-year-old who runs Joe's Twitter account.

corbe:
   DeSantis with his gay white water boots would be mopping the floor on bidet unlike Trump who is still even in the polls.

catfish1957:
Any involvement of Joe Biden and a 6 year old should be view with horror and law enforcement review.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version