Author Topic: Climate emergency declaration has been long in the works  (Read 336 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate emergency declaration has been long in the works
« on: April 28, 2024, 11:33:56 am »
Climate emergency declaration has been long in the works
By
Joe Bastardi
|
April 26th, 2024
|
257 Comments
Two years ago, I said Biden would issue a climate emergency.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/06/10/declaration-of-climate-emergency-looming/

One can argue that any forecast is a matter of time. However, this is not the case here. It would have to come from a phony climate war agenda, and that is only the domain of the people in power now. A tool to keep power.

But looking back, waiting until this election year is the perfect strategy. Why? If your goal is to cause chaos and confusion, what better way than to continue using issues that are cases of deception, distortion, and delusion ( another blog I wrote) to do this?

But I do not believe it is to win votes. There are simply too many people now who are seeing this for what it is. So what is the motive?

It may be to get you to snap out. We are watching the ignorance on display in the kind of chaos that is evolving. It’s one thing after another, and it is all linked. But I have always maintained that it is the climate card that will push things over the edge. And it appears the White House is getting ready to play it. And if I am right about this hurricane season (even if I am not right, remember Hillary Clinton was the Inspiration for the term Weaponization of Weather when she took a run of mill cat 1 hurricane in 2016, hitting Florida at the peak of the hurricane season and used that as an example of climate change, an amazing display of sheer ignorance that she and her compatriots routinely now exceed if you know what is going on), they will use any storm never mind the 3-5 majors we think will impact the US. That forecast is not based on climate change but on understanding the global pattern. The western Pacific, for instance, home to the greatest amount of activity, is liable to have yet another near-record low year. You will hear nothing about that, though.

https://www.cfact.org/2024/04/26/44624/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson