Author Topic: ICE Catches Suspected Illegal Alien Child Sex Predator Released Repeatedly in VA Sanctuary County  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE Catches Suspected Illegal Alien Child Sex Predator Released Repeatedly in VA Sanctuary County

Apr 25, 2024

ICE Catches Suspected Illegal Alien Child Sex Predator Released Repeatedly in VA Sanctuary County
Immigration and Customs Enforcement
An illegal alien facing a variety of child sex crime charges was apprehended by federal immigration authorities after being released multiple times in a Virginia sanctuary county.

On Wednesday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the recent arrest of a 30-year-old Honduran national who is illegally present in the United States.

The Honduran illegally entered the U.S. on an unknown date at an unknown location, ICE explained in a press release.

On July 5, 2023, he was arrested by the Fairfax County Police Department (FCPD) and charged with felony carnal knowledge of child 13-14 years of age: without force.

https://borderhawk.blog/ice-catches-suspected-illegal-alien-child-sex-predator-released-repeatedly-in-va-sanctuary-county/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson