Author Topic: US Coast Guard return 92 migrants to The Bahamas, Cuba following multiple task force interdictions  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Coast Guard return 92 migrants to The Bahamas, Cuba following multiple task force interdictions
MIAMI, United States (CMC)

— The United States Coast Guard on Friday said that crews from two of its cutters have repatriated 92 migrants to The Bahamas and Cuba following unlawful, irregular migration attempts over the last weekend.

The crew of the US Coast Guard Cutter Isaac Mayo transferred 40 people to The Bahamas, following two interdictions of migration attempts on April 19.

The first of the two interdictions occurred Friday morning when watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Miami received notification from Border Patrol and CBP Air and Marine Operations crews that police were on-scene with a migrant venture in Biscayne Bay, the US Coast Guard said.

It said the second interdiction occurred Friday night when watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Key West received notification from Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations crews of a migrant venture south of Key Largo, Florida.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/2024/04/27/us-coast-guard-return-92-migrants-bahamas-cuba-following-multiple-task-force-interdictions/
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 05:27:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.