Author Topic: Choppers, dogs and towers: Inside the Fed's fight against illegal immigrant intruders  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY
Choppers, dogs and towers: Inside the Fed's fight against illegal immigrant intruders
Agents have seen a drop in apprehensions in the El Paso Sector
Adam Shaw By Adam Shaw Fox News
Published April 27, 2024 4:00am EDT

SUNLAND PARK, N.M. — As Border Patrol agents work to combat the movement of illegal immigrants across the southern border in the El Paso Sector, they say a multi-layered enforcement system that has been expanded in recent years and combines the use of barriers with technology and other forms of enforcement has helped thwart cartel smuggling operations and nab illegal immigrants moving into the U.S.

Wall/Fencing
Overshadowing the border in Sunland Park, New Mexico, is miles of border wall. Some of it is border fence built during the Obama administration, while other parts consist of Trump-era bollard wall.

Fox News Digital was on the ground when agents nabbed illegal immigrants just feet from the fence they had cut a hole through. Even though they got through, it gave agents time to apprehend them. Agents generally prefer the bollard fencing, saying it is harder to cut through. And other parts of the fencing have been reinforced with bollards and, in some cases, filled with concrete.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/choppers-dogs-towers-inside-feds-fight-against-illegal-immigrant-intruders
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson