Author Topic: Green calls for Biden ‘emergency’ wartime climate powers are truly scary  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Green calls for Biden ‘emergency’ wartime climate powers are truly scary
The President cannot control humanity’s emissions: all he can do is weaken America

DAVID BLACKMON
23 April 2024 • 6:32pm
David Blackmon

When media reports about the White House considering having President Biden declare a “climate emergency” rose in the summer of 2022, White House officials claimed the administration has always treated the climate as an emergency, citing the just-passed Inflation Reduction Act as proof.

Apparently, the celebratory novelty of the IRA has worn thin, and that narrative is no longer enough to placate the climate alarmist billionaires who fund much of the President’s campaign for re-election. As is always the case with the climate lobby, no amount of subsidy money is ever enough, and one tranche of billions in federal rents only gives rise to demands for more.

Bloomberg reported recently that according to unnamed sources, Biden’s advisors are again debating whether to press the “emergency” button as campaign season heats up and the President’s approval ratings continue to sag. When asked to comment on the rumors, spokesperson Angelo Hernandez repeated the 2022 narrative, saying:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/comment/2024/04/23/green-energy-biden-climate-emergency-wartime-powers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

Pure eco-fascism.

Online libertybele

How to steal another election: Declare 'emergency' wartime climate powers.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.