Author Topic: Protesters Remove American Flag, Raise Palestinian Flag in Harvard Yard  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protesters Remove American Flag, Raise Palestinian Flag in Harvard Yard

Joel B. Pollak 28 Apr 2024

Protesters at an anti-Israel “encampment” in Harvard Yard removed an American flag from University Hall, the central administration building, and flew a Palestinian flag in its place Saturday before university staff intervened.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1784583058168906015

The Harvard Crimson reported:

Pro-Palestine student protesters at the Harvard Yard encampment flew three Palestinian flags from University Hall on Saturday evening.

A group of three protesters hoisted the flags over the John Harvard statue in the Yard, where the University sometimes flies the American flag or flags of the countries of visiting foreign dignitaries. As of 6:34 p.m., Harvard University Police officers were calling Harvard Yard Operations to remove the flag.

As the staff removed the flags, protesters yelled “Shame!” and chanted “Free, free Palestine” and “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2024/04/28/protesters-remove-american-flag-raise-palestinian-flag-in-harvard-yard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

If Netanyahu isn’t paying these hamasniks, then he probably should be.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Cancel their student debt forgiveness and their Federal college tuition assistance.

If America is not good enough for them, neither is American taxpayer subsidization of their college educations.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Cancel their student debt forgiveness and their Federal college tuition assistance.

If America is not good enough for them, neither is American taxpayer subsidization of their college educations.

:patriot:

If there was even one US veteran left on that rotten campus, this would not have happened. Even at my age.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

This is NOT their country!!  It sickens me to see this happening. IMO flying any other flag from another country should be illegal. Someone at Harvard needs to remove the Pali flag and put huge American flags all over the campus.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Amen!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.