General Category > Elections 2024

Biden roasted for agreeing to debate Trump on Howard Stern: 'His handlers must be furious!'

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Biden roasted for agreeing to debate Trump on Howard Stern: 'His handlers must be furious!'
'I'm still trying to get past the fact that his handlers let him go on Stern...' one commentator wrote
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published April 26, 2024 7:30pm EDT

Political commentators joked that Biden’s staff is panicking after the gaffe-prone president said he would be "happy" to debate Trump during an interview with Howard Stern Friday.

"I don't know if you're going to debate your opponent," Stern said.

The president replied, "I am, somewhere, I don’t know when. I'm happy to debate him."

Biden's comments represent a shift from past remarks about possibly debating Trump. Last month, he told reporters it would depend "on his behavior."

Trump was quick to challenge Biden to debate him, declaring on Truth Social, "Everyone knows he doesn’t really mean it, but in case he does, I say, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, an old expression used by Fighters."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-agreeing-debate-trump-howard-stern-handlers-furious

libertybele:
 :rolling:

mountaineer:
This Howard Stern?

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 27, 2024, 03:56:14 pm ---This Howard Stern?

--- End quote ---

Well, he's a Democrat, so . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version