General Category > Elections 2024

Trump slams RFK Jr. in latest social media rant: ‘Wasted protest vote’

(1/6) > >>

mystery-ak:
 Trump slams RFK Jr. in latest social media rant: ‘Wasted protest vote’
by Tara Suter - 04/26/24 11:06 PM ET

Former President Trump came out swinging against independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Friday, despite weeks of amping him up over his likely November rival, President Biden.

In a series of post on Truth Social, Trump suggested Kennedy was put in the race to help Biden win reelection and claimed his running mate, Nichole Shanahan, is not a serious candidate.

“RFK Jr. is a Democrat ‘Plant,’ a Radical Left Liberal who’s been put in place in order to help Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the History of the United States, get Re-Elected,” Trump wrote, adding “A Vote for Junior’ would essentially be a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way, but would only swing against the Democrats if Republicans knew the true story about him.”

In what seems like a reversal of previous comments, he signaled that he would even take Biden over Kennedy. Last month, the former president touted the long-shot candidate’s campaign as “great for MAGA,” referring to the “Make America Great Again” slogan he often uses.

“RFK Jr. is the most Radical Left Candidate in the race, by far. He’s a big fan of the Green New Scam, and other economy killing disasters,” Trump wrote at the time. “I guess this would mean he is going to be taking votes from Crooked Joe Biden, which would be a great service to America.”

“It’s great for MAGA, but the Communists will make it very hard for him to get on the Ballot,” he added in March.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4625372-trump-rfk-jr-truth-social-rant-protest-vote-2024-presidential-election/

mystery-ak:
RFKjr must be taking votes from Trump now...

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on April 27, 2024, 01:19:48 pm ---RFKjr must be taking votes from Trump now...

--- End quote ---

Likely RFK Jr is polling ahead of Biden.  However, I'm not sure if he has qualified to be on the ballot in all 50 states.

I think Trump is continuing to become unhinged.  How can he not?  The left is keeping him from campaigning and therefore he has no way to let off some steam and relay to his supporters how harshly he's being treated and what a great president he was. Letting off that steam I believe is what has helped him not to have a complete melt down.  They've got his hands tied.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on April 27, 2024, 01:19:48 pm ---RFKjr must be taking votes from Trump now...

--- End quote ---

Yup.  He was encouraging him until now so their internal polling must be exactly as you said.

It is kind of funny how RFK's views haven't shifted in the least, but polling alone all of a sudden changes what Trump says about the guy. 

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on April 27, 2024, 09:20:43 pm ---Yup.  He was encouraging him until now so their internal polling must be exactly as you said.

It is kind of funny how RFK's views haven't shifted in the least, but polling alone all of a sudden changes what Trump says about the guy.

--- End quote ---

There was a poll posted here a while back that showed RFKjr hurting Trump more than Biden and I also suspect Team Trump's internal polling is confirming that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version