Author Topic: Nashville man with 105 past charges arrested for kidnapping and raping Amazon delivery woman  (Read 487 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS May 1, 2024
Nashville man with 105 past charges arrested for kidnapping and raping Amazon delivery woman
"You would think somewhere along the way, he would have been held accountable," Police Chief John Drake said.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 1, 2024

On Friday, a Nashville man who had been charged with 105 offenses since 2007 was arrested yet again, this time in connection with the kidnapping and rape of a female Amazon delivery driver.

The suspect, 34-year-old Carl Jerome Hamilton, was subsequently hit with charges of aggravated rape, aggravated kidnapping, and robbery. 

According to WKRN, the incident took place around 4 am on the 700 block of President Ronald Reagan Way. The 25-year-old victim, whose identity has not been made public, was delivering packages in the mail room of an apartment building when Hamilton allegedly entered and shut the door behind him. He then allegedly forced her to take off her clothes and sexually assaulted her.

After that, Hamilton demanded the victim get in her delivery van and drive him to a nearby ATM on Murfreesboro Pike. Once there, she withdrew $100 via her debit card. He then drove her around for another hour or so before leaving her and her vehicle and fleeing.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nashville-man-with-105-past-charges-arrested-for-kidnapping-and-raping-amazon-delivery-woman#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is he considered a repeat offender or were all the charges dismissed because of the effect of global warming on him? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I take it Tennessee doesn't have a Three Strikes provision?
He has more strikes than a MLB game.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline PeteS in CA

"Them"? Could you be more specific?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Them"? Could you be more specific?
Why? Seems obvious.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

105 past charges

@rangerrebew

For some reason, I can’t open your link
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 06:17:07 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline collins

and they want to disarm us and let this:

prey upon you. Yes, them.