Author Topic: #Bidenomics Update: Or 'How to Crash a Soft Landing'  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
#Bidenomics Update: Or 'How to Crash a Soft Landing'
« on: April 26, 2024, 05:39:44 pm »
#Bidenomics Update: Or 'How to Crash a Soft Landing'
Beege Welborn

Did y'all hear that boom in the distance this morning?

Schmaybe get a foul whiff of something burning in the air?

Perhaps saw a pale wisp of smoke on the horizon and wonder, "What now?"

It was only the economy tanking. No bigs.

The big babies on Wall Street swooned. I wonder if Biden's gonna chew them out now, too.

Stocks tumbled Thursday after the latest U.S. economic data showed a sharp slowdown in growth and pointed to persistent inflation.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average slid 493 points, or 1.3%, weighed down by steep declines in Caterpillar and IBM. The S&P 500 dropped 0.9%, and the Nasdaq Composite lost 1.3%.
    U.S. gross domestic product expanded 1.6% in the first quarter, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said. Economists polled by Dow Jones forecast GDP growth would come in at 2.4%.

Along with the downbeat growth rate for the quarter, the report showed consumer prices increased at a 3.4% pace, well above the previous quarter’s 1.8% advance. This raised concern over persistent inflation and put into question whether the Federal Reserve will be able to cut rates anytime soon.

Well, huh. So we were right about what things cost again. Man, for dumb clucks, we sure are smart.

more
https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sister/2024/04/25/bidenomics-update-or-how-to-crash-a-soft-landing-n3787215
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: #Bidenomics Update: Or 'How to Crash a Soft Landing'
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 06:28:53 pm »
This is the end  result of years of printing, spending, printing, spending, printing, spending…..
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy