Author Topic: Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy  (Read 4045 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2024, 01:44:37 am »
And some “nose holders”

I don’t classify myself as a Never. I am more than willing to vote for him if he would acknowledge the mistakes in his first term and step away from the populism and embrace economic libertarianism and fiscal conservatism

If he did such, I would reconsider with a recognition that he could just be pulling my leg, but I’d be willing to give him another chance

BULLSH*T!  With a capital "B". 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline collins

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2024, 01:44:43 am »
We still have the Nevers here.  Please stay and fight, because I don't want TBR to become an echo chamber.

No, I'm not looking for a rah-rah Trump thing, but I am more on the Trump train now than I was way back then - in 20115/2016, I was never that sure that I was right about Trump. He was untested politically, and you could tell he really didn't have a fixed ideology. I'd seen him on that scripted reality tv show and thought he was a hoot but it was hard to take him seriously. Then he was up against Hillary, and my thought process was that it was better to go with the possible devil than the sure devil. Now I can compare his term with Biden's and Trump's was much better. But I do agree he can't save this country alone and he has serious flaws, particulary when it comes to character assessment.

Offline DB

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2024, 01:48:21 am »
Yeah...tell him how many if you dare!

You could count us on one hand and have fingers left over.

I don't really know how many. Do you?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2024, 02:03:14 am »

BULLSH*T!  With a capital "B".

The difference between you and I is, to me, this election is about the issues

To you, it’s about loyalty to a man

But this thread is about Gateway Pundit. So, that  is all. Carry on happy77
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 02:05:14 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2024, 02:31:09 am »
The difference between you and I is, to me, this election is about the issues

To you, it’s about loyalty to a man

But this thread is about Gateway Pundit. So, that  is all. Carry on happy77

You're the one who declared yourself to NOT be a "Never Trumper".  You're the one who went off-topic.

You haven't made a single post in the past six months even "neutral" about Pres. Trump. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2024, 03:12:17 pm »
We've got some Always too...

Yes, we do, and a lot of nose-holders when they vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: