Author Topic: Joe Biden Comes to Town  (Read 105 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Comes to Town
« on: April 26, 2024, 03:42:41 pm »
April 26, 2024
Joe Biden Comes to Town
By Lauri B. Regan

President Biden is attending a fundraiser, hosted by Michael Douglas, Eileen Fischer, and a few other wealthy, liberal elites who live in my town.  The disruption to residents’ lives and local small businesses is intrusive and appalling.

Irvington, New York is a sleepy little river town famous for being home to Washington Irving and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  It is less than two miles long, with one Main Street of businesses and New York State Route 9 running through it, separating the homes on the Hudson River from those located in the hills overlooking the river.

When my husband and I moved here 35 years ago, it was quite a different town.  We chose it for its quiet vibes, scenic views and parks, good schools, proximity to New York City, and friendly and low-key residents, many of whom were “townies” who were raised here and become police officers, volunteer firefighters, coaches for the high school sports teams, and business-owners.

The scenic views and proximity to the city remain.  Otherwise, the once slightly conservative town is now a liberal bastion of hell for those of us who don’t support sanctuary cities, defunding the police, and the antisemitic Black Lives Matter movement.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/joe_biden_comes_to_town.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34