Author Topic: Marc Morano on Biden Energy Agenda: 'Exact Opposite of Anything in the Interest of American National  (Read 82 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marc Morano on Biden Energy Agenda: 'Exact Opposite of Anything in the Interest of American National Security'
Tom Olohan
April 23rd, 2024 4:54 PM

Climate Depot founder Marc Morano spoke out against President Joe Biden’s decisions to slow down American energy production while potentially easing energy sanctions on the Islamic Republic of Iran.

On the April 22 edition of Fox Business’ The Evening Edit, anchor Elizabeth MacDonald told Morano that a recent foreign aid bill passed by Congress includes “fine print” suggesting that Biden doesn’t have to enforce sanctions on Iranian oil. “What do you think of that fine print there?” MacDonald asked.

Morano responded by blasting the administration for putting Americans last. “The fine print is just, I hate to say it, ‘Screw America,’ once again from this administration, especially on energy. They begged Venezuela, the Middle East for more and more oil, at the same time restricting our domestic energy,” Morano said. “When you look at what he's trying to do, you have to wonder, this is the exact opposite of anything in the interest of the United States national security.”

Morano went on to say that these awful decisions would have to come from people blinded by an “ideology that believes shutting down American energy … somehow benefits the world.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/04/25/watch-morano-on-fox-on-biden-energy-agenda-screw-america-its-the-exact-opposite-of-anything-in-the-interest-of-american-national-security/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson