Author Topic: Gait keepers: Why Biden isn’t walking alone across the White House lawn anymore  (Read 788 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gait keepers: Why Biden isn’t walking alone across the White House lawn anymore
By
Brady Knox
April 26, 2024 9:27 am

President Joe Biden has introduced an entourage to walk with him across the White House lawn that has helped distract from his awkward gait, according to a report.

The president’s team has grown concerned that videos of Biden awkwardly shuffling across the White House South Lawn to Marine One may highlight his age and health, according to several Biden aides speaking with Axios. By walking with a team, the other people both distract and cover up some angles of the cameras.

The change in routine was reportedly Biden’s idea. The president told aides he wanted to have the opportunity to be less formal with them and invited them to walk with him on his way to Marine One.

Since April 16, he has been accompanied by aides or lawmakers 9 out of 10 times that he has made the walk.

While the aides have tended to accompany Biden more often than not in recent weeks, it’s not clear whether the president is intentionally using them as a shield. Biden will often walk out ahead of the aides, giving cameras and journalists an unobstructed view of his cadence.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2980606/gait-keepers-biden-isnt-walking-alone-white-house-lawn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden's idea? I seriously doubt it, more like caretaker/elder abuser Dr mommy Jill.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Managed optics for Great Grandpa Joe.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

He needs one of these:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Two words:

Poop dollops.

Offline dfwgator

Maybe he's a Liverpool fan.