Author Topic: NOAA’s Billion-Dollar Disasters Report Is Proof Of Govt-Funded Alarmism, Not Climate Change  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NOAA’s Billion-Dollar Disasters Report Is Proof Of Govt-Funded Alarmism, Not Climate Change
by Ronald Bailey  17 seconds ago 

pbs headline

“Billion-dollar weather and climate disasters broke U.S. record in 2023, NOAA says,” reported PBS earlier this year.

“NOAA: US sees record number of billion-dollar weather, climate disasters in 2023,” observed Fox Weather.

“U.S. Hit by Record Number of High-Cost Disasters in 2023,” declared The New York Times.

These and many more headlines were based on the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA’s) January press release reporting the agency’s annual tally of weather disasters. [emphasis, links added]

It states:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/noaas-billion-dollar-disasters-report-is-proof-of-govt-funded-alarmism-not-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's all about: