Author Topic: Climate-Obsessed AP Blames Humanity For ‘Hellish’ ‘Summer Of Earth’s Discontent’  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate-Obsessed AP Blames Humanity For ‘Hellish’ ‘Summer Of Earth’s Discontent’
by Joseph Vazquez  9 months ago in News Opinion Reading Time: 4 mins read

It’s imbecilic for The Associated Press to act like any person with common sense would take its screeching about “human-caused climate change” seriously now after being paid millions to spread eco-propaganda.

AP’s climate “writer” Seth Borenstein kicked off his July 31 enviro-screed by making it sound like the beginning of a science fiction novel. [emphasis, links added]

“At about summer’s halfway point, the record-breaking heat and weather extremes are both unprecedented and unsurprising, hellish yet boring in some ways, scientists say. Killer heat. Deadly floods. Smoke from wildfires that chokes. And there’s no relief in sight,” Borenstein cried. “Here’s a rundown of the summer of Earth’s discontent.”

Borenstein buried a more logical explanation for the extreme weather event and yet still managed to smear it with climate change anti-fossil fuel drivel:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-obsessed-ap-blames-humanity-for-hellish-summer-of-earths-discontent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

The climate wasn’t “hellish” during either the Pliocene or the Miocene periods, when GMT was much higher, so total BS on this.  Look it up. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Climate changed before man walked the earth; it will continue to change after the Global Climate Change Mass Human Extinction (The Green Purge).

Climate Changes are responsible for Darwinian Survival of the Fittest adaptations that are hallmarks of evolution.

Man is not Nature.  Man is not God.  Man is just another passenger on the blue marble we call Earth.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.