General Category > Crime And Punishment

JUST IN: Adam Schiff Robbed In San Francisco

(1/2) > >>

240B:

Trending Politics
By Mark Steffen
April 26, 2024

Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) was robbed in San Francisco on Thursday shortly before he was set to attend a fundraiser for another high-profile Democrat, a poignant reminder of just how far the liberal enclave has fallen.

Schiff, who is running for U.S. Senate, had arrived in town to thank powerful attorney Joe Cotchett for his endorsement of Schiff’s bid to replace the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, thieves broke into the Democrat’s car, making away with travel bags that contained his clothes for the glitzy event.

Without his formal wear, Rep. Schiff arrived dressed in shirt sleeves and a hiking vest.

“I guess it’s ‘Welcome to San Francisco,’” joked Cotchett’s press agent Lee Houskeeper, who was at the dinner at Ristorante Rocca.

Unperturbed, Schiff admitted, “Yes, they took my bags. But I’m here to thank Joe.”

“Adam really showed himself tonight,” Cotchett said. “He’ll be a great senator — he’s going to change the Senate tremendously.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/just-in-adam-schiff-robbed-in-san-francisco-mstef/

mystery-ak:
Sorry can't help it..  000hehehehe

Smokin Joe:
Comment edited by author. :whistle:

Kamaji:
Serves the SOB right.

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on April 26, 2024, 02:23:26 pm ---Sorry can't help it..  000hehehehe

--- End quote ---

Girl, don't be sorry! We're all right there with you.  :amen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version