Author Topic: CIA Operates Troll Farms in Kyiv to Influence American Voters and To Assure Biden’s 2024 Win.  (Read 390 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸
@ImMeme0

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1783619319089234157

A former employee of one of the Kyiv troll factories owned by the head of Zelensky’s office, Andriy Yermak, spoke about how the interference in the upcoming American elections is taking place in Ukraine with the help of the CIA. According to the source, the purpose of the interference is to ensure Biden’s victory over Trump. A former employee showed a video taken inside a troll factory, as well as several photos, guidelines and a list of accounts that trolls use to influence the American voters.

“Long story short we were asked to do everything to prevent Donald Trump from winning the elections. So basically, this topic was added to our main lines of work.

Since then, each of us had to post at least 3 to 5 posts daily posing as the Americas and Europeans, criticizing Donald Trump and praising Biden.

The Americans have even organized a few lectures for us to get a better understanding of American politics, the American mindset the main social and political issues.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If it's on Twitter, it must be true.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump and his henchmen are already attempting to gaslight us for his potential election loss in the Fall.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 04:50:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

ELECTION DENIAL: The White House is beginning to float trial balloons that the 2024 will be influenced by China setting up the prospect of calling Trump's victory in November illegitimate.

From CNN:
Blinken tells CNN the US has seen evidence of China attempting to influence upcoming US elections
By Simone McCarthy, CNN
Updated 11:12 AM EDT, Fri April 26, 2024

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the US has seen evidence of Chinese attempts to “influence and arguably interfere” with the upcoming US elections, despite an earlier commitment from leader Xi Jinping not to do so.

Blinken made the comments to CNN’s Kylie Atwood in an interview Friday at the close of a three-day to trip to China, where the top American diplomat spent hours meeting with top Chinese officials including Xi, as the two countries navigated a raft of contentious issues from US tech controls to Beijing’s support for Moscow.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Will China be using their spy balloons to carry political advertisements?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Will China be using their spy balloons to carry political advertisements?
May as well. Throw in some skywriting airplanes, while they're at it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org