Author Topic: Joe Rogan claims he would vote for RFK Jr. if he makes it on ballot  (Read 138 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Rogan claims he would vote for RFK Jr. if he makes it on ballot
By
Jenny Goldsberry
April 25, 2024 7:49 pm

Podcaster Joe Rogan offered his vote to presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. because he “is a great person.”

Rogan casually made the comment without being asked about his endorsement during an episode of his podcast that aired Wednesday. In a discussion on censorship with comedian Francis Foster and political commentator Konstantin Kisin, Rogan implied that “there are no real quality human beings out there running for office” with a small exception.

“The real problem is people that want that job [as a politician] shouldn’t have that job. There is a rare few. I think RFK is a great person; I would vote for him. I think Tulsi Gabbard is a great person; I would vote for her,” Rogan said. “There’s people I think that are running for office, and they’re legitimately trying to do well for the world. They’re trying to make a better place. They think they have ideas that would sort out some of the problems that we have, and they’re one of us. That’s real.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/2980332/joe-rogan-vote-rfk-jr-ballot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34