General Category > Elections 2024

Joe Rogan claims he would vote for RFK Jr. if he makes it on ballot

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Joe Rogan claims he would vote for RFK Jr. if he makes it on ballot
By
Jenny Goldsberry
April 25, 2024 7:49 pm

Podcaster Joe Rogan offered his vote to presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. because he “is a great person.”

Rogan casually made the comment without being asked about his endorsement during an episode of his podcast that aired Wednesday. In a discussion on censorship with comedian Francis Foster and political commentator Konstantin Kisin, Rogan implied that “there are no real quality human beings out there running for office” with a small exception.

“The real problem is people that want that job [as a politician] shouldn’t have that job. There is a rare few. I think RFK is a great person; I would vote for him. I think Tulsi Gabbard is a great person; I would vote for her,” Rogan said. “There’s people I think that are running for office, and they’re legitimately trying to do well for the world. They’re trying to make a better place. They think they have ideas that would sort out some of the problems that we have, and they’re one of us. That’s real.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/2980332/joe-rogan-vote-rfk-jr-ballot/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version