Author Topic: UC Berkeley Sparks Outrage and Controversy for Allegedly Banning White People from Community Farm  (Read 85 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

UC Berkeley Sparks Outrage and Controversy for Allegedly Banning White People from Community Farm

This decision has sparked a debate about systemic racism within university policies. Gill Tract Farm, in partnership with UC Berkeley since 2013, aims to support urban farming research and the food justice movement. However, the recent policy has been criticized for discriminating based on race, marking a contentious turn in the university's efforts to foster inclusivity.   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/uc-berkeley-sparks-outrage-and-controversy-for-allegedly-banning-white-people-from-community-farm/ss-AA1nJtxR?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ded8cc77642d4389fdd4a1a4d0041586&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson