Author Topic: Ilhan Omar visits Columbia campus and reports students are ‘joyfully protesting’  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar visits Columbia campus and reports students are ‘joyfully protesting’
By
Jenny Goldsberry
April 25, 2024 8:10 pm

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) appeared on Columbia University’s campus Thursday to witness the “anti-war encampment.”

Large groups have gathered at Columbia, calling for a ceasefire in Gaza. Some protesters have gone further by calling for the death of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and reportedly targeting Jewish students with threats. The New York Police Department has since deployed its counterterrorism unit on campus after arresting 100 protesters on suspicion of trespassing.

“I had the honor of seeing the Columbia University anti-war encampment firsthand. Contrary to right-wing attacks, these students are joyfully protesting for peace and an end to the genocide taking place in Gaza,” Omar said of her visit. “I’m in awe of their bravery and courage.”

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1783588505974648836

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/education/2980354/ilhan-omar-visit-columbia-students-joyfully-protesting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Columbia students' parents are being joyfully gypped.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.