Author Topic: 30-Year Naval Academy Teacher Details Depth Of DEI Rot In America’s Military Institutions  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
30-Year Naval Academy Teacher Details Depth Of DEI Rot In America’s Military Institutions
11 April 2024

By Shawn Fleetwood  |  The Federalist

It’s no secret the Biden administration has “reimagined” the U.S. military into a left-wing social experiment.

From employing enlisted drag queens to boost recruitment to using taxpayer funds to host LGBT “pride” events on military installations, America’s supreme fighting force has prioritized promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) racism over addressing the biggest challenges hampering U.S. military readiness.

A recently released book unveils how this leftist ideology is also infecting the military’s service academies.

In Saving Our Service Academies: My Battle with, and for, the US Naval Academy to Make Thinking Officers, author and professor Bruce Fleming documents the pervasiveness of DEI throughout the U.S. Naval Academy (USNA) and shows how the institution’s cookie-cutter bureaucracy is crippling individuality among the school’s midshipmen.

https://starrs.us/30-year-naval-academy-teacher-details-depth-of-dei-rot-in-americas-military-institutions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another example of how the military isn't plagued by wokeness, just like Thoroughly Woke Milley said. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson