Author Topic: What is Biden's team hiding about its pledge to 'shut down' America's largest Christian university?  (Read 627 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What is Biden's team hiding about its pledge to 'shut down' America's largest Christian university?
Opinion by Jon Riches, Stacy Skankey

In testimony before Congress, Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona vowed to "shut down" Grand Canyon University (GCU), one of the nation’s largest and most successful private colleges – and the motive appears purely political.

Secretary Cardona’s department has targeted GCU with a $37.7 million fine, the largest fine ever assessed in agency history. By comparison, the Department of Education fined Penn State $2.4 million for failing to report the sex crimes of Jerry Sandusky, and Michigan State $4.5 million for failing to address sexual assault committed by Larry Nasser.

What is the basis for this extraordinary fine? The department alleges that GCU failed to properly inform Ph.D. students that they must take courses while completing their dissertations. This is a pretextual deceit.

Cardona’s testimony, and public records requested by the Goldwater Institute, reveal that the government’s real motive is not any misconduct on the part of GCU, but animus toward private, affordable education that does not tow the statist party line.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/what-is-biden-s-team-hiding-about-its-pledge-to-shut-down-america-s-largest-christian-university/ar-AA1nEbbl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=730225db8ee64089ab664824b2c24e35&ei=21
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The whole Ivy League should have been shut down already. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** I know what, "Toe the line," means. What does, "Tow the line," mean?

Are tow trucks used? Or tug boats? And what is on the other end of the tow line?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
*****rollingeyes***** I know what, "Toe the line," means. What does, "Tow the line," mean?

Are tow trucks used? Or tug boats? And what is on the other end of the tow line?

Would it help you to understand if it was in ALL CAPS? @PeteS in CA   wink777
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Liberal Arts University System is a criminal syndicate and a racket.

Why else is student debt the only debt being cancelled?  It's a backdoor Government subsidy for overpriced, underperforming institutions.

Why hasn't mortgage debt been forgiven?  Mortgages are underwritten by the Federal Housing Administration.  Mortgage means "death note" in Latin.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 01:11:38 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Doncha worry, to be 'fair' ole never lies Joe is gonna go after muslim universities to.  Go ahead stooges bet you bottom dollar, put your money where your mouth is!!!

Their just waiting for hell to freeze over first.
 :yowsa: 22222frying pan :smokin: 22222frying pan :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions