Author Topic: These Are The Students Biden Wants To Bail Out — With Your Money> I & I Editorial Board  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
These Are The Students Biden Wants To Bail Out — With Your Money
I & I Editorial Board
April 25, 2024

It’s not entirely coincidental that just weeks after President Joe Biden announced his latest plan to cancel student loan debt, antisemitic protests broke out on elite college campuses across the country. Biden’s bailout schemes only embolden these entitled brats.

Students at some 18 colleges have staged anti-Israel “encampment” protests. At Columbia University (where a four-year degree will set you back north of $350,000), the protests got so out of hand and so virulently antisemitic that a rabbi at Columbia urged Jewish students to “return home as soon as possible” and the university moved to mostly hybrid classes.

This has been going on for more than a week at Columbia and, since colleges don’t have the stomach to stand up to students, protests have spread to Brown, New York University, MIT, Yale, Vanderbilt, Emerson, and Tufts, all of which cost well over $200,000 for an undergraduate degree, as well as other not-cheap schools, such as the universities of Michigan, Pittsburg, and North Carolina, the University of California, Berkeley and others.

Protesters have been heard shouting antisemitic slogans, namely “intifada” and “f–k Israel,” wearing keffiyehs and COVID masks, and carrying signs to “Honor The Martyrs Of Palestine” and express the solidarity of “trans people for Palestine.”

It’s these students who will, as soon as they graduate with their mostly useless four-year degrees in anthropology or peace studies or gender queer theory, start demanding that taxpayers cover the costs of their massive student loans.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/04/25/these-are-the-students-biden-wants-you-to-bail-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34