Author Topic: How at least 13 banks worked with feds to SPY on transactions of hundreds of pro-gun and religious T  (Read 191 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

How at least 13 banks worked with feds to SPY on transactions of hundreds of pro-gun and religious Trump supporters after Jan 6 'without warrants'

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JON MICHAEL RAASCH
25 April 2024
  • The House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to the Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen demanding documents from the department's financial surveillance program
  • According to Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, hundreds of Americans had their private financial data shared with federal investigators after January 6, 2021
  • DailyMail.com reveals seven additional financial institutions now under investigation for possibly revealing private customer data to federal officials
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13346959/banks-maga-supporters-january-6-investigation-biden-administration-trump.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Your 'Bank' is not your friend.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Your 'Bank' is not your friend.
Small cash withdrawals. Local transactions in cash, same as gas, groceries, etc. Long established behaviour (decades). Bills paid with checks.  :shrug: Credit cards only used to make innocuous purchases when I don't have enough cash in my pocket or want to conserve that, and paid off as soon as possible. No powder trail.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis