Author Topic: 20% of 2020 Election Mail-In Ballots Were Fraudulent, Investigation Finds  (Read 911 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
20% of 2020 Election Mail-In Ballots Were Fraudulent, Investigation Finds
Frank BergmanApril 28, 2024 - 12:23 pm19 Comments

A bombshell investigation into the 2020 election has found that 20 percent of the mail-in ballots cast in the presidential race were fraudulent.

The shocking discovery was unearthed in a probe by The Heartland Insitute.

The nonprofit think tank worked with Rasmussen to compile data from voters who cast ballots in the 2020 election.

To gather the data, The Heartland Insitute and Rasmussen surveyed voters and asked them to confidentially admit whether they committed some form of fraud during the 2020 election.

The investigation found that one in five mail-in ballots were fraudulent.

https://slaynews.com/news/2020-election-mail-in-ballots-fraudulent-investigation-finds/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:56:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No surprise here.  The only possible surprise is the percentage was that low.  I suspect a lot of respondents weren't truthful fearing retribution should Trump be elected. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline collins

there is no way that bumbling fool Biden got that many votes. They cheated and then tried to stop you from pointing out that they cheated. But they cheated.

And it'll be a lot more difficult for them to cheat this time but they'll try. That and bitching on end is what the left excels in.

Offline DB

there is no way that bumbling fool Biden got that many votes. They cheated and then tried to stop you from pointing out that they cheated. But they cheated.

And it'll be a lot more difficult for them to cheat this time but they'll try. That and bitching on end is what the left excels in.

There were no consequences for the last go around. They'll just get bolder at it.