Author Topic: Big Apple Brawl: Weapon-Wielding Migrants Beat the Tar Out of Each Other in Broad Daylight on the Ne  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Big Apple Brawl: Weapon-Wielding Migrants Beat the Tar Out of Each Other in Broad Daylight on the New York Streets (VIDEOS)

By Cullen Linebarger
Apr. 24, 2024 6:40 pm

Video Image: @CANELATRDVideo footage captured the moment several migrants in New York City beat the tar out of each other earlier this week in broad daylight in Midtown.

The New York Post reported that over a dozen so-called asylum seekers faced off Sunday afternoon outside The Row Hotel on Eighth Avenue. An X user captured two separate brawl videos and posted them on his account.

The user who captured the videos identified them as Venezuelans, but this has not been confirmed.

The video opens with one migrant getting hit from behind with what appears to be a drink. They then start circling each other with two swinging their bats for several seconds.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ants-beat-tar/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

"the Tar Out" that sounds racist.