Author Topic: Chinese migrants crossing US southern border increases by more than 6,000%  (Read 96 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Chinese migrants crossing US southern border increases by more than 6,000%

WATCH: Patrick Christys and the GBN panel debate GBN America

By George Bunn
Published: 23/04/2024 - 13:39

There have been concerns about potential ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the movement of fentanyl
The number of Chinese nationals crossing the US-Mexico border has increased by more than 6,000 per cent.

Chinese nationals entering the United States illegally and stopped by Border Patrol so far this fiscal year has already exceeded 24,000.

According to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, in the first six months of fiscal year 2024, which began in October, Border Patrol had caught 24,296 Chinese nationals crossing illegally between ports of entry. That exceeds the 24,125 caught in all of fiscal year 2023.

For comparison, in fiscal 2022, there were just 1,987 apprehensions, and in fiscal 2021 there were just 342. However, that only includes those those entering illegally between ports of entry. Including ports of entry, there have been 41,970 encounters, compared to 52,700 in fiscal 2023.

Biden, Xi and Migrants

https://www.gbnews.com/news/us/migrant-crisis-chinese-crossing-us-southern-border-increases-6000-per-cent
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson