Author Topic: Oregon Starts SHUTTING DOWN Small Local Farms “To Protect The People”  (Read 118 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oregon Starts SHUTTING DOWN Small Local Farms “To Protect The People”
©Image Credit: ISoldMyHouse

Oregon often praised for its lush landscapes and agricultural heritage, is now embroiled in controversy as small family farms face unprecedented challenges. Under the guise of environmental protection and water conservation, state authorities are using regulatory measures to shutter these farms en masse. This assault on Oregon’s small farms threatens farmers’ livelihoods and raises fundamental questions about food sovereignty and individual freedoms.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oregon-starts-shutting-down-small-local-farms-to-protect-the-people/ss-AA1nDJo7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e439d4604c434f58b5ea5303a6b80aea&ei=28#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 10631 :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson