Author Topic: Exclusive Photos: Melania Trump Headlines Mar-a-Lago Log Cabin Republicans Fundraiser  (Read 1066 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive Photos: Melania Trump Headlines Mar-a-Lago Log Cabin Republicans Fundraiser

Matthew Boyle23 Apr 2024Washington, DC1,485

Former First Lady Melania Trump, former President Donald Trump’s wife, headlined a fundraiser on Saturday evening, her first solo event of the 2024 campaign.

Exclusive photos of the former first lady — provided to Breitbart News by her longtime photographer, Andrea Hanks — show her alongside Log Cabin Republican leaders Ric Grenell, Bill White, and Bryan Eure.

From left to right: Bill White, Ric Grenell, Melania Trump, and Bryan Eure at a Log Cabin Republicans Fundraiser hosted by former First Lady Melania Trump at Mar-a-Lago on April 20, 2024. (Courtesy Andrea Hanks, Melania Trump’s Photographer)

https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/1782053586039394541

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/23/exclusive-photos-melania-trump-headlines-mar-a-lago-log-cabin-republicans-fundraiser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beautiful as always...btw..$1.1 million raised in 36 hours.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DB

I'm confused... I thought the Log Cabin Republicans were on the war path against Trump???

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm confused... I thought the Log Cabin Republicans were on the war path against Trump???

Well, Ric Grenell is a good friend and worked for the Trump Admin... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Maybe they just like Melania… :whistle:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline corbe

Aren't they a bunch of deviates?   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Aren't they a bunch of deviates?   :shrug:

Butt pirates...

Offline corbe

This is your new RNC.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

He's still chasing that small percentage of <5% of perverts (that are out of the closet AND vote) because that's what NY Liberals do.

Offline LMAO

Judging by the comments in the article, many are not happy about this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy