Author Topic: Friends only: Don Jr and Eric Trump take on vetting roles in transition team  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Friends only: Don Jr and Eric Trump take on vetting roles in transition team
By
Jack Birle
April 24, 2024 8:21 am

Former President Donald Trump tends to have his family involved in his business, and for his presidential transition team, his campaign is reportedly using family to vet prospective hires.

Trump’s oldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, are set to be key parts of the transition team should the former president win a second term in November, according to a report from Axios. The report cites close allies and Trump campaign aides who said the two would focus on vetting possible picks for a second administration based on ideology and loyalty to Donald Trump.

One person close to Donald Trump Jr. said his goal was to “keep the John Boltons of the world outside a second Trump administration.” He has previously proclaimed that the new GOP is the MAGA, or Make America Great Again, movement, saying non-MAGA Republicans were a “dying breed.”

“People have to understand that America First, the MAGA movement, is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism today,” Trump Jr. said on Newsmax’s The Balance in March. “You know, there may be the Mitt Romneys and the Liz Cheneys out there. But that is a rare and dying breed.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/2977249/friends-only-don-jr-eric-trump-take-vetting-roles-transition-team/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
People have to understand that America First, the MAGA movement, is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism today,” Trump Jr. said on Newsmax’s The Balance in March.
That attitude is part of the reason I won't vote for Trump.  Or for any MAGA Republican running for the House or Senate, I including Bernie Moreno in this coming election.