General Category > Elections 2024

Christie worries about Trump ‘vendetta tour’ in second term

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
 Christie worries about Trump ‘vendetta tour’ in second term
by Filip Timotija - 04/24/24 9:18 AM ET

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) in an interview published Wednesday said President Trump’s “vendetta tour” if he wins a second term at the White House is a “scary thing” for the United States.

Christie, who backed Trump during his 2016 presidential run but then ran against him in the 2024 Republican presidential primary, said his biggest fear is that Trump will go after his enemies from the White House and that no one will be able to stop him.

“There’ll be no one around to put guardrails up, and he will be on the vendetta tour against all enemies that he perceives,” Christie said in an interview with The Washington Post published on Wednesday. “And that’s a scary thing for the country.”

Despite those feelings about Trump, Christie said he won’t be voting for President Biden in November.

“I don’t think so. No,” Christe said. “President Biden, in my view, is past the sell-by date. Seriously, look at him. If the American people are stupid enough to nominate these two guys, doesn’t mean I have to be stupid, too.”

He said that Biden has not called him to ask for his support.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4617480-christie-worries-about-trump-vendetta-tour-in-second-term/

LMAO:
This election isn’t about addressing the long-term and short term problems facing this country, but about getting revenge on the losing side and I don’t care if it’s Trump and his supporters or Biden

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---If the American people are stupid enough to nominate these two guys, doesn’t mean I have to be stupid, too.
--- End quote ---
That's the only reason we never will nominate Gov. Krispy Kreme - we're just stupid.  :silly:

Cyber Liberty:
I am worried he won't.

DB:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 24, 2024, 08:50:16 pm ---I am worried he won't.

--- End quote ---

Another "suffered enough moment"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version