Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Democrats are planning to have Donald Trump 'MURDERED in jail' by lock  (Read 495 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Democrats are planning to have Donald Trump 'MURDERED in jail' by locking him up and taking away his Secret Service protection

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JON MICHAEL RAASCH
23 April 2024

MAGA conservative Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene believes Democrats are conspiring to have former President Donald Trump murdered in jail and are attempting to strip his presidential Secret Service detail to accomplish their goal.

She made her case that liberals want to see Trump die in jail during an interview on the far-right show 'Infowars' with controversial host Alex Jones.

Greene claimed the many court cases Trump is facing - including an ongoing trial where he has pleaded not guilty to 34 felony counts relating to alleged hush money payments - are an intentional effort by Democrats to imprison Trump until he dies.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13340791/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-democrats-plan-trump-murdered-jail.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I doubt this is a 'surprise' to many on this forum. I thought of this myself months ago. What is surprising, is how many people in the country and even on this site support it.

If the Democrats can get Trump in jail for anything, "spitting gum on the sidewalk - jaywalking", for any charge at all (the reason does not matter to them), if the Dems can get Trump in jail without any security like Epstein, then he is on 'their turf'. This is what they want. This is the entire goal.

It is more than clear to any 'rational person' based on Cuba/China/Hamas/Mexico/Venezuela/Iran and all the other Democrat allies, what will happen next.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

I doubt this is a 'surprise' to many on this forum. I thought of this myself months ago. What is surprising, is how many people in the country and even on this site support it.

If the Democrats can get Trump in jail for anything, "spitting gum on the sidewalk - jaywalking", for any charge at all (the reason does not matter to them), if the Dems can get Trump in jail without any security like Epstein, then he is on 'their turf'. This is what they want. This is the entire goal.

It is more than clear to any 'rational person' based on Cuba/China/Hamas/Mexico/Venezuela/Iran and all the other Democrat allies, what will happen next.

No surprise.  I've been praying for his safety for quite awhile.

As for those in this forum who support him being murdered; I am not aware of that.  Shame on them!!

What is wrong with people??  Murder? Chaos? Riots?  Hello.  These are NOT ok!!!!  Human life IS precious and sacred!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 01:24:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This administration is looking for an excuse to lock down the country to stay in power.

Killing Trump would give them that excuse.
In so many words, it would be regarded as the event which would lead many to believe it is 'time', a Lexington and Concord moment.

He is being prosecuted for allegedly engaging in a conspiracy to affect the outcome of an election, supposedly by suppressing stories which would present him as an unfaithful husband. Without that conspiracy, anything done with the money is a misdemeanor.

What is this whole lawfare eruption, if not an attempt to influence the outcome of an election, designed to keep Trump from campaigning around the country? That they are conspiring to do this is self-evident. As usual, they are guilty of that of which they accuse others.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

This administration is looking for an excuse to lock down the country to stay in power.

Killing Trump would give them that excuse.
In so many words, it would be regarded as the event which would lead many to believe it is 'time', a Lexington and Concord moment.

He is being prosecuted for allegedly engaging in a conspiracy to affect the outcome of an election, supposedly by suppressing stories which would present him as an unfaithful husband. Without that conspiracy, anything done with the money is a misdemeanor.

What is this whole lawfare eruption, if not an attempt to influence the outcome of an election, designed to keep Trump from campaigning around the country? That they are conspiring to do this is self-evident. As usual, they are guilty of that of which they accuse others.

Exactly.  There is no way that the DEMS can legitimately and constitutionally stay in power.  They know it. Going after Trump with the bogus Russia investigations, impeachments and now indictments ARE actually controlling the will of the People.

Regardless if you support Trump or not this should be a concern for all.  We have a corrupt DOJ and no longer have fair elections.

I've never foreseen Trump able to come out favorably as to what is being thrown at him now.

Another big concern is what power is Biden going to give the U.N. over America at the Summit in September.

IF Trump is 'dealt' with by the leftists there will likely be an uprising and the U.N. is seeking emergency powers at the Summit.  Anyone yet connecting the dots?  This has been my fear for quite sometime. 

I know some see that the UN waiting in the wings with UN troops once America falls is nothing more than a conspiracy theory -- but maps of American gulag locations was once available for all to see; they were taken down years ago.  I hope that that conspiracy theory is dead wrong.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Exactly.  There is no way that the DEMS can legitimately and constitutionally stay in power.  They know it. Going after Trump with the bogus Russia investigations, impeachments and now indictments ARE actually controlling the will of the People.

Regardless if you support Trump or not this should be a concern for all.  We have a corrupt DOJ and no longer have fair elections.

I've never foreseen Trump able to come out favorably as to what is being thrown at him now.

Another big concern is what power is Biden going to give the U.N. over America at the Summit in September.

IF Trump is 'dealt' with by the leftists there will likely be an uprising and the U.N. is seeking emergency powers at the Summit.  Anyone yet connecting the dots?  This has been my fear for quite sometime. 

I know some see that the UN waiting in the wings with UN troops once America falls is nothing more than a conspiracy theory -- but maps of American gulag locations was once available for all to see; they were taken down years ago.  I hope that that conspiracy theory is dead wrong.
Notice, it seems that Alex Jones' old maps are no longer welcome, nor is he...except on 'X'.

I wish he's put those back up. We might need to know.

As for the UN, totalitarians of any nationality make worthy targets in the event of unpleasantries.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis