General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Marjorie Taylor Greene claims Democrats are planning to have Donald Trump 'MURDERED in jail' by lock

<< < (2/2)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 25, 2024, 01:59:40 pm ---Exactly.  There is no way that the DEMS can legitimately and constitutionally stay in power.  They know it. Going after Trump with the bogus Russia investigations, impeachments and now indictments ARE actually controlling the will of the People.

Regardless if you support Trump or not this should be a concern for all.  We have a corrupt DOJ and no longer have fair elections.

I've never foreseen Trump able to come out favorably as to what is being thrown at him now.

Another big concern is what power is Biden going to give the U.N. over America at the Summit in September.

IF Trump is 'dealt' with by the leftists there will likely be an uprising and the U.N. is seeking emergency powers at the Summit.  Anyone yet connecting the dots?  This has been my fear for quite sometime. 

I know some see that the UN waiting in the wings with UN troops once America falls is nothing more than a conspiracy theory -- but maps of American gulag locations was once available for all to see; they were taken down years ago.  I hope that that conspiracy theory is dead wrong.

--- End quote ---
Notice, it seems that Alex Jones' old maps are no longer welcome, nor is he...except on 'X'.

I wish he's put those back up. We might need to know.

As for the UN, totalitarians of any nationality make worthy targets in the event of unpleasantries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version