Author Topic: Where's mom? Omar's daughter, suspended from Columbia, whines about being homeless and hungry  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 23, 2024
Where's mom? Omar's daughter, suspended from Columbia, whines about being homeless and hungry
By Monica Showalter

Rep. Ilhan Omar's "hyper-woke," "P.C. police" daughter, Isra Hirsi, got suspended from Columbia for not clearing out from her pro-Hamas anti-semitic campout with the other leftist crazies.

She got a warning from her school on Wednesday, she ignored that warning, and now she's out on her ear: No more dorm spot, no more campus-access I.D. card, and no more meal hall.

Now she's whining to the press.

According to the New York Post:

The privileged daughter of Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar amazingly claims she’s homeless and can’t get food after being kicked out of her prestigious $90,000-per-year Barnard College dorm following her arrest at last week’s anti-Israel protests on Columbia University’s campus.

Isra Hirsi, 21, and a handful of other Barnard students were slapped with suspensions after they were among the more than 100 protestors cuffed and hauled away for refusing to clear out from a tent encampment on the Ivy League school’s campus last Thursday.

“I was a little bit frantic, like, where am I going to sleep? Where am I gonna go?” she whined to Teen Vogue after learning she’d been evicted from campus housing and banned from using the dining hall.

"And also all of my s–t is thrown in a random lot. It’s pretty horrible,” said the disgraced student still supported by her Democratic “squad” member mom, who said she is ” enormously proud” of her daughter.

Boo hoo. She would have signed an agreement with the university at the time she enrolled to obey its rules as a condition of getting in, and she failed to keep her end of the bargain, so now she's facing consequences but expects no consequences, probably because that's what she's used to.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/where_s_mom_omar_s_daughter_suspended_from_columbia_whines_about_being_homeless_and_hungry.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Looks like that nut didn't fall far from the tree...
Should be a wake up call, but it won't be answered.
I suspect we'll be hearing this wench's name more than we care to in the future.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online LMAO

I suspect we'll be hearing this wench's name more than we care to in the future.

She’ll run for political office one day
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
   “I was a little bit frantic, like, where am I going to sleep? Where am I gonna go?” she whined to Teen Vogue after learning she’d been evicted from campus housing and banned from using the dining hall.

The modern university student, no marketable skills, apparently no friends outside of her university cohorts either....yup this one is all set to get a do nothing government teat job **nononono*

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The daughter of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) said she and others were sprayed with “chemical weapons” while protesting the Israel-Hamas war in Gaza at Columbia University.

I have seen her...She needs a good delousing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The daughter of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) said she and others were sprayed with “chemical weapons” while protesting the Israel-Hamas war in Gaza at Columbia University.

I have seen her...She needs a good delousing.
Chemical Weapons :pondering: I wonder how many skunk wranglers and skunks are available for a spray mission?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why do we allow people from every third world country on the planet to come here and immediately start trying to make us into what they just left?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien