Author Topic: WATCH: Hundreds of Illegals Enter San Diego After ‘Men in Black Masks’ Cut Border Fence  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Hundreds of Illegals Enter San Diego After ‘Men in Black Masks’ Cut Border Fence

Border Hawk
Apr 22, 2024

A massive group of illegal aliens stormed into Southern California after men wearing “black face masks” cut through the border barrier this week, according to reports.

The incident unfolded at around 8:00 p.m. on Sunday night in San Diego.

A citizen journalist called Cory Gautereaux filmed the mass incursion and authorized California activist and commentator @BrittRooted to publish it on X.

“At around 2000 today, approximately 150-200 illegal aliens entered the US via a cut border fence,” Gautereaux reportedly said.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-hundreds-of-illegals-enter-san-diego-after-men-in-black-masks-cut-border-fence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hundreds of Illegals Enter San Diego After ‘Men in Black Masks’ Cut Border Fence"

There SHOULD HAVE BEEN "men in green" (Army uniforms) FIRING AT those in the black masks...