Author Topic: Can ‘Get Trump’ Beat Failing Bidenomics?  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can ‘Get Trump’ Beat Failing Bidenomics?
« on: April 23, 2024, 05:19:50 pm »
April 23, 2024
Can ‘Get Trump’ Beat Failing Bidenomics?
By Christopher Chantrill

Let us suppose that the best and brightest setting up the Biden regime in 2021 all confidently knew that by the spring of 2024 everything would be copacetic and Bidenomics would prompt a blowout election in 2024 that would consign Trump and Trumpism to the waste heap of history. The inflation would be transitory, the various mega-spending pushes would be nailing down Democrat support, wall-to-wall DEI would have Black support guaranteed for 50 years, the glorious push for NetZero would herald the dawn of a new era led by proud EV-driving virtue-signalers, and as an insurance policy, Donald Trump would be compromised six ways from Sunday by multiple prosecutions featuring Black prosecutors, with a backup from regime heavyweight Jack Smith.

I’d like to suggest that all five strategies are failing.

I’d say that when you gun the M2 money supply by 40 percent in two years, from $15.3 trillion in early 2020 to $21.7 trillion in early 2022, you are starting a prairie fire. Hey, but it was great for a baby-boom retiree like me. My net worth went up 50 percent in the same period. But for the average angry racist White voter it meant two years of shutdown followed by soaring prices and interest rates. I wonder what life has been like for Hispanic roofers and aspiring rappers. Anybody know?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/can_get_trump_beat_failing_bidenomics.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34