Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, Russia Hoax Architect Warn Of GOP 'Disinformation'  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton, Russia Hoax Architect Warn Of GOP 'Disinformation'
Brianna Lyman

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton just did an interview with Marc Elias, a top Democrat operative who helped construct the Russia collusion hoax. They warn of Republicans waging a “disinformation campaign” to influence the election — eight years after the duo ran the disinformation campaign of the century.

In the interview, Clinton also praised Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp for fighting President Trump’s attempt to locate illegal votes in the 2020 contest, continued to insist the 2016 election was stolen, and said Democrats shouldn’t trust any election systems that aren’t run by Democrats.

It’s “good news” that Democrats are running or in key positions overseeing the election systems in crucial swing states Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, and Nevada, Clinton and Elias agreed. Because of this, Clinton said, “I think you’ll get fair results, and we have to accept those results because Democrats are basically trying to call the shots. That’s not the case in Georgia, but the governor there rose to the occasion in 2020 and let’s hope that he does again.”

Clinton, whom Elias calls a “true American hero” although she left four American heroes to die in Benghazi, also claimed Republicans were trying to “purge” the electorate and “make it difficult” for people to vote.

“Probably can’t even imagine what they’re going to do with artificial intelligence and other cyber attacks on voters in terms of the messages that they will get, sometimes deliberately, to confuse them. You know, different polling places, different days to vote, different times of voting — I mean, whatever they can do to mess people up,” Clinton said.

“We already had an example of that in the Democratic primary with, you know, somebody doing a phony robocall from President Biden telling them, you know, not to vote on a certain day,” Clinton claimed. “So I think they’re going to dramatically increase their confusion operation in terms of, aimed at voters to get them you know, somewhat discouraged by the complexity of voting, or they’re not knowing what they should do.”

Clinton failed to mention the man behind the fake robocall is a longtime Democrat operative who says he did it as an act of “civil disobedience” to call attention to the electoral dangers of AI manipulation. Clinton is right that internet election interference happens — except Democrats aren’t the only victims.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/23/hillary-clinton-and-russia-hoax-architect-warn-of-gop-disinformation-campaigns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hillary Clinton, Russia Hoax Architect Warn Of GOP 'Disinformation'
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 04:15:36 pm »
I presume everything I read, see, and hear is disinformation, thus, try to corroborate it with as many different sources as I can.

My wife is always falling for the tabloid-esque click-bait on Facebook.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.