Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Psst...Merrick Garland — I Found Your Domestic Terrorists  (Read 126 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Morning Briefing: Psst...Merrick Garland — I Found Your Domestic Terrorists
Stephen Kruiser | 12:17 AM on April 23, 2024

Top O' the Briefing

Happy Tuesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Kolember was determined to make his Jackfruit spritzer both a refreshing cocktail and a useful unisex cologne.

Ever since Joe Biden and his commie clown-car puppet-masters started occupying the Oval Office, tales have been told of an imminent domestic terror threat. The terrorist group that Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray have red-flagged as the greatest danger is known as "Trump Supporters."

Since these people have been in power, the threats and violence in the United States of America have been coming from pretty much everywhere except the oft-referenced white conservative males. Speaking for myself, I've never even attended a right-wing nutjob terrorist event. I'm still so exhausted from the effort I put into trying to kill humanity with my opposition to net neutrality back in the day that I haven't had the energy for anything else.

A good rule of thumb in 2024 America is to find out where any leftist protests are happening and steer clear of them because that's where the real potential for violence is. I'm not saying they're all violent. I'm just saying that large groups of entitled, permanently aggrieved leftists who have grown up in a world without consequences can be a bit powder keg-ish.

more
https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/23/the-morning-briefing-psstmerrick-garland-i-found-your-domestic-terrorists-n4928421
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't smear good and faithful voting Rats like that!
The Republic is lost.