Author Topic: If You're Considering Voting for RFK Jr., Think Again  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If You're Considering Voting for RFK Jr., Think Again
« on: April 23, 2024, 02:47:57 pm »
If You're Considering Voting for RFK Jr., Think Again
Matt Margolis
4–5 minutes

It's hard to believe that some conservatives are planning to vote for Robert F. Kennedy Jr., but here we are.

Perhaps they still don't know that Kennedy is a radical leftist or that he picked a radical leftist as his running mate. I have no idea. They can't possibly be 100% aware of his policy positions because no genuine conservative could actually support RFK Jr. if they knew the entirety of his policy positions.

Whether these delusional conservatives can be convinced or not, I can't say, but I feel compelled to do everything I can to educate them about who they are planning to support. The latest revelation is a doozy. According to recently resurfaced writings and interviews, RFK Jr. has been a lifelong opponent of voter ID requirements. Materials that Fox News Digital reviewed show that Kennedy called voter ID laws "racially rancid" and insisted that voter fraud was "non-existent."

"One out of every ten Americans don’t have a government-issued ID because they don’t travel abroad, so they don’t have passports, and they don’t drive a car[,] so they don’t have drivers['] licenses. The number rises to one in five when you’re dealing with the African American community. And, indeed, for those people to get a government-issued ID – it’s an obstacle," Kennedy wrote.

more
https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/22/rfk-jr-exposed-as-lifelong-opponent-of-voter-id-laws-n4928409
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: If You're Considering Voting for RFK Jr., Think Again
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 02:59:16 pm »
C'mon Man! The Democrats need a Perot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 03:20:05 pm »
Some anti-Covid-vaxxers are so POed about Operation Warp Speed that they are going to be single-issue voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 03:45:04 pm »
Conservatives aren't going to vote for RFK because they agree with his policies.  The Kennedy box is a destination for protest votes.  I'm sure there is some nostalgia at work, as like his uncle he is capable of responding to a question without needless vituperation or incoherent rambling.