Author Topic: Windy City Dems approve $70 million for illegals in sucker punch to residents  (Read 1728 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Windy City Dems approve $70 million for illegals in sucker punch to residents
April 23, 2024 | Kevin Haggerty

The handout hits kept coming in Chicago as another eight-figure sum was tacked on to the border crisis amid warnings from voters: “…we coming for those seats, you can believe that.”

A Windy City win for leftists was a loss for locals Friday when the Chicago City Council voted 30-18 to approve Mayor Brandon Johnson’s latest funding request aimed at illegal aliens. The move in favor of another $70 million atop $150 million budgeted toward food and shelter for the foreign nationals followed “heated debate,” according to CBS News Chicago.

“Yes, this is a challenge,” said Budget Committee Chair Alderman Jason Ervin Friday. “Do we want to spend this money like this right now? Of course not, but again, we have an obligation and we have a responsibility to move this ball forward.”

During debate, Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez attempted to ascribe “bigotry and ignorance” to funding opposition, a stance that saw Ald. Scott Waguespack push back that, “that kind of rhetoric has to stop.”

“I really expect the nonsense to stop. I think everybody in this room has had enough. I’ve had enough of the name-calling. I’ve had enough of the attacks on our colleagues,” he added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/04/23/windy-city-dems-approve-70-million-for-illegals-in-sucker-punch-to-residents-1454504/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

The City Of Chicago Leaves Huge Buses Idling All Day To Warm Illegal Migrants. Where Are The Environmentalists?
Buses Also Block The Public’s View Of Tents Used To House Illegals
Public sidewalk access is restricted, even to reporters under the threat of police being called

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/status/1782757866203725934
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org