Author Topic: The most expensive electricity on Earth is in countries with “cheapest sources of electricity”  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The most expensive electricity on Earth is in countries with “cheapest sources of electricity”
By Jo Nova

In the Bermuda Triangle of electricity bills, the more cheap generators you add, the higher your electricity bills grow

The experts at the CSIRO tell us that renewables are the cheapest sources of electricity, with all their Capex calculations and their levelised maths, and yet the electricity bills set the house on fire. (It’s Russia’s fault!) Could it be that the experts accidentally forgot to analyze the system cost and that all the hourly megawatt dollars per machine don’t mean a thing?

In the race to the most expensive electricity in the world, this week the UK is the winner. Germany is handicapped by being bundled into the EU27, lumbered with all the French nukes and is therefore not in the running. Australia is missing in action, but possibly only because the price rises were too fast and too much for the Eurostat, the US DoE, and IEA to keep up with, so they gave up.

And people wonder why China is the world’s manufacturing base.

A European Commission study:

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/04/the-most-expensive-electricity-on-earth-is-in-countries-with-cheapest-sources-of-electricity/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-most-expensive-electricity-on-earth-is-in-countries-with-cheapest-sources-of-electricity
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson