Author Topic: Biden’s new Title IX revisions are a repulsive attempt to erase biological truth  (Read 260 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden’s new Title IX revisions are a repulsive attempt to erase biological truth
Opinion by Kirsten Fleming • 11h •

Last week, as the country was swept up in Caitlin Clark mania, Joe Biden — or whoever was holding his phone — sent out a pandering tweet, asking for compensation parity in women’s sports.

It was a request meant to celebrate the sisterhood, but had little regard for the financial realities of professional sports.

But days later, the Biden administration announced plans to kneecap lady athletes: introducing sweeping, radical changes to Title IX that would trample on fairness for females in locker rooms, sports and other single-sex spaces.

All with absolutely no regard for biological reality.

How has Biden been so wrong on so much in such a short period of time when it comes to women?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-s-new-title-ix-revisions-are-a-repulsive-attempt-to-erase-biological-truth/ar-AA1ntwyl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=7abd4df0ffa641f4b7a38a568dd14aeb&ei=14
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"All with absolutely no regard for biological reality."

Reality -- being it "biological" or otherwise -- has little to do with it.

"Winston, how many fingers do you see me holding up...?"

Online rustynail

Women can stop this.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I didn't know the Executive had the power to modify legislation.
The Republic is lost.