General Category > General Discussion

I got dinged on Pinterest!

<< < (2/3) > >>

AllThatJazzZ:
Just checked and my apology hasn't arrived yet. Any minute now, I'm sure.  wink777

mountaineer:
Pinterest, Facebook, whatever. They seem to spend their days going through posts from years ago to make sure no one ever said anything negative about the Obammys, the Bidens, terrorists or other criminals.

AllThatJazzZ:
I got my apology! Or as close as I'm going to get to one.

April 22, 2024

Comment ID: (Removed)

Comment text: Here's where they get the idea: ....... MICHELLE OBAMA: "Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to CHANGE our traditions, OUR HISTORY; we're going to have to move into a different place as a nation." (May 2008, emphases mine)

What does this mean

We've reviewed your appeal. Based on the information provided, we have reinstated your
comment. We came to this decision because the comment does not constitute a violation of Pinterest policy or local law, as applicable.

That's good and I'm glad about that, but I wonder why they couldn't locate that clip. Also, I really would like to know if they told whoever made accusations against me that Michelle did say those things. Oh well. It's not a big deal. I just wanted a little satisfaction of seeing a crestfallen leftist learn that I'll still be around. Heh heh heh....

mountaineer:
We came to this decision because the comment does not constitute a violation of Pinterest policy or local law, as applicable.

Was it Twitter (pre-Musk) or Facebook that always went after people for alleged violations of German law? Seriously? German law? I guess it's appropriate, in a way.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 25, 2024, 12:58:03 pm ---We came to this decision because the comment does not constitute a violation of Pinterest policy or local law, as applicable.

Was it Twitter (pre-Musk) or Facebook that always went after people for alleged violations of German law? Seriously? German law? I guess it's appropriate, in a way.

--- End quote ---
At least it wasn't a knock on the door at 3 AM from guys in long black leather coats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version