General Category > General Discussion

I got dinged on Pinterest!

(1/3) > >>

AllThatJazzZ:
In January, I posted a quote by Michelle Obama. I don't even remember the context, but apparently this triggered some sad little leftist and I got reported!  *****rollingeyes*****

I just now (in April!) got a report saying that no one at Pinterest could find such a quote.

Here is part of the notice I just got from them (the bolded text is my exact post):

At Pinterest we work hard to take action against harmful and illegal content. As a result, we've
deactivated your comment.

Comment ID: (Removed)

Comment text: Here's where they get the idea: ....... MICHELLE OBAMA: "Barack knows that we are
going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to
have to CHANGE our traditions, OUR HISTORY; we're going to have to move into a different place
as a nation." (May 2008, emphases mine)

Deactivated

What does this mean
This means the comment is not available anywhere or to anyone on Pinterest.

How was this violation identified
This violation was reported to us.

What policy was violated
This comment violates our Community Guidelines on comments, specifically harassment.

Of course, it wasn't hard to find. It's on YouTube. (OMG! Did they forget to scrub it from the internet?!)

At about the 2:43 mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afGz0dzVSIU

I'm waiting for my apology.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on April 20, 2024, 10:31:09 pm ---I'm waiting for my apology.

--- End quote ---

corbe:
   It'll be a cold day in hell before you get out.

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 21, 2024, 12:28:42 am ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but may I exchange it for a large queso and some chips?

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: corbe on April 21, 2024, 12:28:53 am ---   It'll be a cold day in hell before you get out.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm........ If I get to be young and beautiful again, I hope they never apologize.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version